Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Almost there!

Hello again everyone! So I am halfway through my AC treatments.  They are no fun as expected. I just feel very blah after getting my treatment and then I sleep for like 5 days straight.  Everything in between is very cloudy.  I don't remember much that goes on during this time period.  Then I get a week break and start the whole thing over.  I have had a few melt downs during these treatments because they suck, but my very loving husband has been there to pick up the pieces. We only have two more to go and I cannot wait until I am done. This has been the longest 6 months of my life!

I have another treatment this Thursday and I will meet with the surgeons next Wednesday to find out what we are doing for surgery. Hopefully, I will be able to find out when surgery will be too.

Please keep the prayers coming! Three more weeks to go!

3 comments:

  1. Ah...yikes. That's kind of what I'm expecting...the A/C to be really NO FUN...thank goodness it's two weeks between. But if my calendar skills are right, you are about to have your last one - HOORAY! You must be so happy to be at the end of the chemo part.

    I did start my blog. I bought the URL I'm using a couple years ago for business reasons, but never quite got it going...so since I already owned the URL, I just decided to use that. So my website is at www.patticaveney.com It has a couple pictures of my hair - one in process and one done, not very colorful and it turned out more green than blue, but what the heck. :-)

    What a crazy trip this is, eh? Will be praying for you, keep us updated!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello ... I'm a family friend of the Medrano family,(Ericka, Yasmin, and Mera) Yasmin mentioned you to me awhile back and mentioned your blog to me.

    I haven't met you before, but I am, and have been praying for you,and your family. I can't begin to imagine or pretend to know what you all are going through. All I can offer are my prayers, and thoughts.

    "Cast your burden on the LORD, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved." Psalm 55:22

    "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you; when you walk through the fire you will not be burned, and the flame will not consume you." Isaiah 43:1-2


    Jess

    ReplyDelete